Juggling work and kids? Looking for a better balance in life? Returning to work after a period of leave? Ramping down to retirement? Whatever your reason, this role could be for you.
We are looking for a commercially minded Senior Associate with capital markets experience to work in our corporate team in Perth CBD. The role is part time and would be for 2, possibly 3 days per week.
Our 3 Perth based corporate partners work on a variety of large and interesting corporate and commercial matters. As one of the most experienced teams in Perth, the team was successful in 2015 and 2016 in being selected as finalists in the Australasian Law Awards for Deal of the Year. They have strong roots in Perth and a long history of working together which has fostered a collaborative and a relaxed work culture. They understand that people have a life outside work and have first-hand experience of managing work and having a family.
What does the role involve?
We can offer you the opportunity to work autonomously on your own matters with minimal supervision in a fantastic office. You will have the chance to
- act for international and domestic clients from a variety of different industries including technology, investment managers, oil and gas, infrastructure and indigenous enterprises
- advise on a range of corporate and commercial matters including Mergers and Acquisitions (public and private), equity capital markets, project financing and corporate governance
- develop your own and existing client relationships
- access and work with our global network of lawyers and resources
- work with and develop the skills of our more junior lawyers
- share your knowledge and specialist skills via our comprehensive learning and development offering and contribute to our knowledge and learning resources
- develop your practice management skills, including finance management.
We value our culture at K&L Gates and are proud of our friendly and respectful reputation. We are looking for likeminded individuals who in addition to possessing technical excellence and fantastic client service skills are able to work collaboratively in a team to get things done. You should be practical and proactive in your approach in addition to demonstrating strong problem solving skills and work well in a team. You will ideally have 6+ years' experience, with the ability to work independently.
Want to know more?
Please contact Tania Brierley, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com or call 03 9640 4214. To submit an application, please visit our Careers page at www.klgates.com