Purpose of the Presales Manager role:
This role is intended to support the enterprise business of Kaspersky in terms of promoting Kaspersky products, services and solutions.
The enterprise cybersecurity consultant will have direct engagement with enterprise and high profile clients, as well as Kaspersky partners, and will be required to perform
presales related activities, such as PoCs, presentations, demos, solution designing and competitive analysis, to name a few.
- Host technical meetings with clients and partners to explain Kaspersky technologies and solutions
- Engage in deep technical discussions highlighting Kaspersky technological edge
- Deep understanding of the competition’s technologies and solutions
- Create tender technical documentation, proposals and technical designs
- Advises on solutions implementation requirements and how they fulfil clients needs
- Perform PoC and demos including the full management of the PoC/demo procedure and lifecycle
- Manage the expectations of the client and steer engagements towards a successful conclusion
- Constant development of one’s own skills and knowledge
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to the channel partners and clients
- Provide support and assistance to fellow team members and work to achieve the team’s overall objectives.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, computer science or information security
- 5+ years of practical experience working with information security solutions and services
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of communication protocols, Microsoft OS and product, AntiAPT solutions, EDR, IPS/IDS …
- Security-related certificates are plus