The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The Entertainer business Team’s mission is to make the ENTERTAINER the best place in the world to work! Free in-office free salon treatments, global bowling competitions and office celebrations are great however we have boiled our culture down to one key factor: amazing people. What’s our secret? Simply a group of passionate people all working together to help each other and the company succeed and have fun along the way. This team are responsible for helping our clients deliver the best engagement solutions for their customers and staff while establishing ENTERTAINER business as a leader in the rewards and loyalty industry.
The Project Manager will…
- Plan, organise, and coordinate the successful delivery of app-based loyalty and engagement programs for both global and regional brands
- Work hand-in-hand with our Client stakeholders, internal Sales and Account Teams Technology Teams, Marketing Teams and Strategic Third-Party Suppliers to deliver award-winning end-to-end technology ecosystems and engagement solutions
- Lead and manage projects from initiation to completion, ensuring solution requirements and expectations are met
- Create, maintain and execute the agreed project plan and update as required to meet any changes to requirements or timelines
- Facilitate the prioritization and phasing of requirements in conjunction with the relevant Account Owners
- Ensure all project documentation is accurately completed, saved on the ENTERTAINER shared network, and distributed to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Ensure there is ongoing alignment in the understanding project requirements and the quality of deliverables exceed expectations
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, escalating risks to Senior Management where required
- Contribute to and coordinate test plans, test scripts and user acceptance testing with relevant stakeholders
- Be responsible for the overall success of the project delivery phase
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Rise to challenges and can take pride in finding solutions
- Have an agile and collaborative approach to work
- Are able to multi-task and prioritise workloads; think quickly and act smartly
- Be determined to meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Business or Business Administration
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills