Enrich Your Everyday
At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments through our amazing wine brands. It goes without saying that everything we do as an organisation and as individuals is in service of fulfilling this purpose.
As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes loved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Petaluma, Banrock Station, Mud House, Jam Shed, Tatachilla, Brookland Valley and many more.
The driving force behind our business is our people, their expertise, their passion and their professionalism. With over 1,400 dedicated employees in Australia, the UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and North and South America, it is our teamwork that sets us apart.
Competitive salary dependent on experience plus excellent benefits and staff wine allowance.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our Sales Team at our office based in Sydney. The position is a 6 – 9 month contract role and is an immediate start.
About the role – Key Accountabilities
- You will be required to support the Trade Activation Planning Team to deliver in-market activity and to provide administrative support to the field sales team.
- Brand, Shopper Marketing, & Commercial Administration
- Assist with the implementation of the quarterly team Cycle brief meeting. Assist in the planning and execution, distribution & tracking of promotional activity. Order and organise samples and POS material to be delivered to field teams on time for promotional or other activity.
- Run and distribute daily and weekly reports for field teams.
- Co-ordinate all state and national travel and accommodation requirements.
- Assist sales managers & key account manager with any administrative requirements
- Prepare field sales and external communications including emails, minute-taking, group SMS.
- Act as first point of contact for main phone line, directing calls, taking/referring messages in a timely manner and dealing with queries where possible to completion.
- Coordinate office requirements and maintain office equipment and supplies in line with procurement policy.
- Assist with and/or organise state and/or national events as required.
- Process expenses including company credit cards, and managing office petty cash float.
- Act as the officer and representative for Workplace Health & Safety for the state office.
- Receive and organise deliveries, keeping the warehouse in a safe, tidy & organised manner.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated exceptional administrative qualities.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Industry experience preferable but not essential.
About the offer
If this sounds like your next role please click on the apply button. The closing date for the vacancy is 20 June 2021.