1. Provide mechanical engineering support to assembly lines for Microelectronics products by:
a. Resolving problems with parts and assemblies, which do not fit or function properly.
b. Reviewing and revising mechanical specifications (either line specs or customer specs) when required.
c. Identifying and redesigning parts and assemblies, to achieve cost reduction, quality/yield improvement.
2. Provide product specific process engineering support to assembly lines building assigned products by:
a. Bringing all process under process control.
b. Resolving problems with processes, which result in less than acceptable yield.
c. Eliminating sources of repetitive motion injury (RMI) problems by improving tooling, process or part design.
d. Identifying and initiating the design and fabrication of assembly tooling needed to improve the quality and productivity of the assembly lines.
e. Responsible for all quality documentation as required for manufacturing process.
3. Participates in product transfer/NPI project.
- Bachelors or Degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Material/Chemical/Industrial Engineering or related technical courses.
- Final year students or candidates with less than 2 years of experience in electronics/semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Hands on FMEA, problem-solving, statistical data analysis & design of experiment.
- Familiar with CAD tools, precision machining, GD&T and tolerance analysis to resolve mechanical component issue or jigs/fixture design.
- Hands on new process/product development, quality improvement & cost reduction project.
- Technical presentation & report writing capability.
- Knowledge in LEAN and Six Sigma
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):> 24 months
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 43782
ALL US EMPLOYEES: KEYSIGHT VACCINE REQUIREMENT
To comply with President Biden’s executive order and to protect the health and safety of our workforce, Keysight is requiring all U.S. employees and anyone entering the company’s U.S. facilities to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Keysight is a federal contractor and will adhere to all requirements of the executive order that apply to federal contractors. Click here for more information.
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.