The Customer Master Data Team is responsible for managing the life cycle and quality of Worldwide Keysight Customer and Partner Data in Keysight ERP and CRM systems, which presents an accurate global view of our customers we do business with and their company structures. The team ensures that Keysight can derive legal compliance, effective risk management and operational efficiency from the customer database through systematic data stewardship. The Customer Master Data Team holds the ownership for customer data standards for all Keysight customers and partners worldwide across business.
• Responsible for maintaining Customer Data in Oracle. Single entry point for customer creation and maintenance request in MDM, Oracle, Siebel and SalesForce
• Answer to requests/queries coming through the CMD RMT Tool/email from Keysight businesses while respecting Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Ensure consistent data formatting and comply with regional/local regulations together with Keysight requirement.
• Perform User registration for Keysight Direct Online Store.
• Liaise with CSR / Contact Centers / Field Engineers / External Distributors / Credit in order to confirm reliability / validation of Customer Data.
• Lead and/or participate in CMD internal projects and/or WW/Regional projects
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- The person will be part of WW team supporting users globally
- The candidate will be working on one of the working hours listed.
- Monday to Friday and starts at 8am/8.30am till 5pm/5.30pm Penang time.
- Monday to Friday and starts at 10am till 7pm Penang time.
- Tuesday to Saturday and starts at 5.30am till 2.30pm Penang time.
- Language requirements: English and Chinese with any additional foreign language as added advantage
- Computer literate, good understanding of MS Office applications, Knowledge of MDM, Oracle, Siebel or SalesForce would be desirable.
- Having experience managing customer data in MDM, Oracle, Siebel and/or SalesForce will be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates should be detail oriented with a demonstrated commitment to quality and time flexibility.
- Demonstrated capacity to work in teams and with potential to take extra responsibilities like lead small projects and decision taking.
- Good communication skills and able to deal with customers in a professional way.
Keysight Global Sales - Global Sales Operations
Duration (temp position only):
Full Time (F)
Claudia Yung Tze Lim
Chee Kheong Goh
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.