Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Scope of Work:
1. Loading & unloading of goods
2. In charge of vehicle maintenance and up-keeping of the company's vehicle
3. Preparation of goods to load in accordance to system generated check list
4. Ensure all assigned deliveries are completed on the same day
5. Ensure physical products tally with delivery order before each delivery
6. Support deliveries & collection whenever necessary
7. Assist in other ad-hoc operational duties where required
1. Possess valid Class 3 driving license with good driving record.
2. Preferably with 2 – 3 yeas of delivery experience
3. Experience in store work such as incoming / receiving activities
4. Positive work attitude, have strong sense of responsibility and urgency
5. Forklift Driving License an advantage
6. Able to work overtime
7. Able to start immediately / within short notice