LPM Group Limited - Central
LPM is a leader in precious metals with the largest precious metals dealer network in the Asia Pacific region. We provide a full service precious metals trading company offering a wide array of internationally recognised bullion, proof commemorative coins and custom minted. We, as the key player in the region, are constantly looking forward for ways to grow our businesses.
LPM is a fast growing company & looking for high energy & capable talent to join our expansion. We offer fast track career development & competitive remuneration to the right candidates. If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please apply to us. Learn more about LPM at www.lpm.hk.
- To handle inquiries and complaints in a professional manner on different platforms
- Providing consistent and high-quality customer services and products knowledge to customers
- Liaise with teams to ensure smooth operations
- Perform Any Ad-hoc project assigned
- Diploma or above
- At least 1 year or above working experience in Customer Service, Front Desk or Call Center is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner, and cheerful personality are essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility to work on rotational shift duties
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin required
- Proficient in MS office
We offer 5-day week, public holidays, medical insurance after probation, discretionary performance bonus, excellent career opportunities, considerable remuneration to the right candidates.