Enrich Your Everyday
At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments through our amazing wine brands. It goes without saying that everything we do as an organisation and as individuals is in service of fulfilling this purpose.
As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes loved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Petaluma, Banrock Station, Mud House, Jam Shed, Tatachilla, Brookland Valley and many more.
The driving force behind our business is our people, their expertise, their passion and their professionalism. With over 1,400 dedicated employees in Australia, the UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and North and South America, it is our teamwork that sets us apart.
Reporting to Commercial Bulk Wine Trading Supervisor – Supply Chain & Operations, this role is responsible for no direct reports.
Your Key Accountabilities
• Managing orders and service delivery levels to customers
• Liaising with Customers, Wineries and Warehouses & Transport companies to get orders moving and meet delivery deadlines.
• Processing relevant credit notes. Discussing problems re stock with customers and liaising with Commercial Sales Account Manager to determine outcome. Processing credit if required and organising stock replacement if necessary
• Price change processing of orders as issued by Sales Manager on adhoc basis.
• Liaising with wineries and or warehouses regarding urgent orders, request for delivery times & problems with orders to meet best lead-time
• Communicating to the Customers of any delay in stock & follow up if required
• Actively participating in Commercial Trade meetings; advising of stock shortfalls, or over supply etc to meet budget KPI’s
• Determining location and organising the return of drums, processing refunds and managing drum reports
• Managing cleanskin stock on hand and liaise with production planners when necessary
• Managing bulk wine orders/drawdown volume according to agreed contract terms
• Accurately invoicing bulk wine orders, including batch specific details
• Coordinating LIP and Analysis documentation. Preparation of documents required by customers when out of specification of Lab and QA.
Other Accountabilities Include
- Participate in ongoing training as required
- Participate in Adhoc projects as required, including input to Commercial Trading catalogue
- Comply with SHEQ policies and procedures
- Other tasks as reasonable required
Your Knowledge and Skills
• Practical understanding of the Sales Order Processing Role
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with Internal and external customers
• Knowledge of Geographic region of Australia for transport deliveries; desirable but not
• Display behaviours and values in line with Accolade expectations
• Personally committed to the provision of outstanding customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to analyse issues and solve problems
• Excellent time management skills
• Flexible and reliable
• Team player
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to network and maintain sound working relationships internally and externally
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Excellent computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• 5 years’ experience in administration/Customer Service role
• It would be advantageous to have previous experience in a similar role or the wine industry would be very well regarded
Physical and Other Requirements
• Manual Handling
• Travel as required
Our Company Values