Casual Educator – Goodstart Whyalla
Rare opportunity to join our wonderful and established team in Whyalla. The centre is situated on the top of a hill, with a fantastic view of Whyalla and its surrounds and a glimpse of the ocean to the east. As Casual Educator, you will be required to work a variety of shifts covering absences/illnesses and no two days will be the same! You will support in a variety of activities working with the permanent team. Great for those needing flexibility. Must be available to work a variety of shifts.
About our Centres:
- We support strong family connections daily
- We pride ourselves on a professional, yet warm, community centre atmosphere
- Supportive team
- Work with a highly skilled Director
- Perfect for great work/life balance!
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Diploma or Certificate III ACECQA recognised qualifications
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
Posting Notes: WHYALLA || SA || Australia (AU) || SA & NT - Region 40 || || Certificate III - Children's Services or equiv || Casual