Job ID: 97819
Required Travel :Up to 50%
Managerial - Yes
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
Responsible for growing the business in new domains and/or existing accounts, territories, or domain levels. Partner with third parties and alliance teams to expand business opportunities.
- You will initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers, and lead the opportunity development process.
- You will have to establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers; and develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of Amdocs beyond the core markets, solutions, and buying centers.
- You will manage the sales cycles in the different Amdocs domains, and will take the lead role in positioning and selling Amdocs Products and Services.
- You will be encouraged to exercise the Amdocs business solution approach: focusing on the customer’s needs and pain points rather than on what Amdocs has to offer.
- You will develop opportunities from the first lead until closure. You will lead resources and matrix manage the designated project team.
- You will be required to align appropriate sales opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and will be expected to know our customers’ business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in business/marketing or related fields is an advantage.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience: A minimum of 7 years professional sales, sales management and/or account management experience in software, technology solutions or system integration sales to the telecom industry.
- Strong knowledge in Telecom and Network, with knowledge in products and services.
- Proven experience in sales to the Communications sector - sales record in OSS/BSS domain to Tier 1s.
- Experience in communication/presenting at the executive level is required.
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C Level), or working experience for/or with enterprise companies.
- You should be a “hunter” with proven experience running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies and a proven track record of closing large, complex deals.
- This is a unique opportunity for you to take a leading role in positioning and selling Amdocs Products and Services and be involved in new and exciting domains.
- You will have the opportunity to work on large scale deals with leading industry customers, and communicate with C levels and decision makers in those companies.
- You will join a leading and driven sales force that always delivers and be part of a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in the market.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce