Esta es tu oportunidad
Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Sales Builder Manager Melbourne , who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment, in full expansion, sorrounded by numerous challenging projects that you can be part of.
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries.
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®.
- In which you will be able to demonstrate your great sales set skills and grow your career in a challenging project.
¿Cuáles serían tus funciones?
The Builder Sales Manager will leverage our diverse product portfolio, secure contracts, and create value for regional builders, also being responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing for assigned accounts in residential construction. Actively solicits new business from current and prospective builders and the participation and involvement of Cosentino sales personnel which have made a positive impact on the profitable sales growth within the designated accounts. You will serve as our client’s main point of contact, helping them to reach their goals and ensuring a continued, positive and profitable relationship for both sides. In order to be a successful Account Manager with us you will work with different segments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Develop and execute Cosentino’ s strategy to increase sales of stone surfacing products within a given territory into the new home construction market.
- Develop, establish, & grow relationships with all targeted & assigned builder accounts by cold calling, scheduling appointments, and meeting with potential & existing builders, their purchasing agents, designer and sales teams in order to secure long term business relationships
- Capture and communicate competitive products, their activities and penetration within each account.
- Secure contracts for both standard specifications and upgrades.
- Establish builder profiles, key contacts, decision makers and prioritize activities to grow, defend or recapture their businesses using Salesforce
- Communicate product features and their influence within each account
- Collaborate with local, regional and national peers to assure highest level of coordination, segment penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Continuously liaising between the Company, the builder and the fabricators for up-to-date conditions on pricing, services latest product releases, launches and introductions
- Prepare action plans to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Work with General Manager and Sales Team to execute business strategy for all customer segments in the area.
- Assist in the development of the annual sales and marketing plan for the segment within assigned territory.
- Evaluate and place point of sale positioning in model homes, design centers and showrooms.
- Maintain accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (Sales Force CRM)
- Execute and communicate marketing initiatives. (i.e. pricing. promotions, product changes).
- Implement strategies to support new product introductions and product extensions to other areas of the home
¿Qué estamos buscando?
- 4+ years of sales experience in the builder industry/ in a similar role
- 2+ years of proven capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
- Stone fabrication or distribution experience
- Communication: Oral & Written. Capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
- Capacity to develop workshops or industry related events.
- Computer skills: Office Suite, CRM system (e.g. Salesforce)