Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 264743
As an GQ WLQ (Senior) Engineer, you will be a member of the worldwide quality team responsible for driving quality and reliability improvement initiatives to meet product and customer requirements. Work closely with PE/PYE/GQ and FE fab teams to establish BKMs, set up KPI metric and develop a strategy for CIPs. Additionally, you will also work with business partners and key stakeholders to develop the strategy for continually improving product quality and reliability through quality program execution ( TTMDPM/TTMUE Time to BiC DPM; Time to Mature UE program) and supporting customers or activities.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provide Strategic Support for Quality Program/Project Management
- Support the new quality program initiative TTMUE Time to Mature Uncorrectable Error for BURN UE FIT to meet compute customer requirment.
- In the new TTMUE program, expect to work with DEMQRA, PE, PYE and MFG to define role and repsonsibility, methodology and taskforce to drive the performance to BiC goal. Develop, manage, and/or communicate quality line of site metrics and goals.
- Assist in the development of metrics, KPI’s, and indicators that have correlation to the quality of our products.
- Assist in interaction setup across global business process related to product quality.
Provide Tactical Support
- Develop the methodolgoy and metric for TTMUE measure. Work with cross functional team to come with roadmap for the performance.
- Part of the FE quality team contributing as SME in reliability fail modes and its associated detection, drives and engages in quality projects for overall TTMUE.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience analyzing probe, backend test data a plus
- Knowledge of process improvements impacting electrical fail mode, DRAM quality and reliabiilty
- Strong project management skills a plus
- Strong collaboration skills
- The ability to multitask responsibilities while staying aware of key priority items
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North East (SG-02) || Singapore (SG) || Quality || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KP1 || Tier 4 ||