Sephora, a division of LVMH - Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora South East Asia is a high growth division of leading global beauty retailer, Sephora. Our teams run omnichannel retail businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong; Franchise operations in India & Indonesia; and ecommerce-only business (the first in the world globally for Sephora!) in the Philippines. We have recently opened new markets in Hong Kong and New Zealand as well!
Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capabilities, and our exceptional people! With ambitious growth plans, we are always looking for talented people who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our customers' experience.
Sephora Digital is seeking a regional Onsite Operations Executive to power our e-commerce channels with the best-in-class shopping experience and campaigns. The role represents an excellent entry point to a career in digital marketing, onsite merchandising, analytics and e-commerce operations.
You are extremely organised, passionate about getting the details right, love beauty and have a track record of excelling in a fast-paced environment. You are also excited about the possibilities presented by omni-channel retail, and will be challenged to think out of the box to further enhance our e-commerce experience and improve our operational efficiency.
1. Operations Management
- Manage and collaborate with 3rd party agency to ensure operations are executed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Mitigate roadblocks with agency and stakeholders through regular feedback sessions and operational process optimisation
- Develop onsite plans for regional campaigns, and provide retrospective feedback to improve future campaign performance & operational efficiency
- Set up targeted onsite experiences for key segments
- Identify technical bugs, file tickets and follow up with the tech team for timely resolution
2. Page Analysis and Optimisation
- Analyse country homepage performance and provide country e-commerce teams with bi-annual overview and actionable insights
- Identify and drive other key pages for performance analysis and strategies
- Work with internal stakeholders to build the foundation for new page analysis inclusive of creating performance reports and training materials, and driving regular meetings with key stakeholders
3. Documentation & Training
- Create and maintain documentation for operational tasks and processes
- Enhance documentation with best practices, new processes and features
- Track operational SLA performance, propose and drive suggestions to optimise processes for improved efficiency
- Train external stakeholders and new hires on business-as-usual processes and guidelines
4. Project management
- Drive special projects to increase operational efficiency and performance
- Support other COE projects where relevant as an Onsite expert
- Singaporean or Singaporean PR
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Powerpoint
- At least 1-2 years working experience preferred (Fresh graduates are welcome too!)
- Experience in basic HTML and analytics (Google Analytics) preferred
- Great communicator and team player
- Well organised and has high attention to detail
- Eager to learn and results-driven
- Adaptable and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Excellent stakeholder management
When joining Sephora, you join the fastest growing and most innovative omnichannel retailer in South East Asia. As part of LVMH, (www.lvmh.com/group), we provide an unparalleled combination of resources, scale, and autonomy to our employees.
Sephora SEA was created through the combination of the Sephora's retail business in South East Asia and Luxola, a Singaporean start-up that broke new frontiers in ecommerce regionally. We proudly maintain an entrepreneurial and technology-focused culture, with all our capabilities built in-house – a rarity in this region.
The data is definitive: diversity leads to better teams, better performance, and better results. Consequently, we actively seek to hire employees of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences. We provide our employees with a unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities, accelerate their career path, and impact the business of beauty across the world.