Overview of job
Responsible for client management, planning, implementation and optimisation of search channels. Working across both channels will require a candidate who has an intimate knowledge of both platforms, and best practice channel usage for both awareness and conversion campaigns.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Synthesize previous campaign outcomes into a new strategies and lead their execution, and evolution, across search channels.
- Ownership of client relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Establish yourself as a content expert for search and within Ikon
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Establish a mutually respectful working relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Analyse, interpret and optimise campaigns to achieve client KPI’s and campaign objectives
- Work closely with publisher reps to keep abreast of new technologies and innovative products
In six months:
- Evolve client relationships to be collaborative to ensure clients are comfortable with both your recommendations and constructive challenging of existing strategies/practices.
- Development of search strategies from deep understanding of marketing landscape
- Implement and manage search strategies alongside client teams to ensure they are integrated, brilliant and deliver upon client objectives
In 12 months:
- Mentoring and leading your reports to meet and exceed all client expectations
- Provide product management with strong knowledge of campaign needs and implementation processes created to support them.
- Proactively provide recommendations on new uses of the search channels to improve campaign outcomes.
Expectations of the role:
- Develop a collaborative relationship with client stakeholders
- Present new channel innovations and how they can be applied to a client’s business
- Develop and present educational presentations on search channels
- Manage, coach and mentor junior team members
- Work with Communications planners/directors in a collaborative way so as to produce market leading client recommendations
- Maintain and build upon Ikon’s reputation embracing Ikon’s behaviour and values
What you will need:
- 3-5 year’s planning/management of performance and search campaigns
- Proven strategic and leadership skills with senior client management experience
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Power Editor, AdWords, Google Analytics & Twitter self-serve ad dashboard
- Strong understanding of the differences in user behaviour between performance channels
- Interest to proactively learn about new paid social media developments
- Strong Social Media implementation and optimization skills
About Ikon Communications
Ikon is a full service communications agency with over $450m in billings across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Auckland.
We have the breadth and depth of experience to create bespoke solutions for each and every client. For some, that might be a full suite of services from strategy, data, creative and media. For others, it could simply be amplifying a marketing spend across search.
You can learn more about what it means to be an Ikonoclast by visiting our website below: