Req. ID: 247502
- Identify, diagnose and resolve equipment related problems and responsible for the overall equipment performances, i.e. UTIL, AVAILABILITY etc.
- Define equipment maintenance programs to sustain continuous operation for production
- Implement continuous improvement programs / activities on equipment to improve tool operational safety, performances, minimize losses and maintenance cost
- Work with equipment and automation vendors to setup machine and material automatic handling capabilities.
- Lead / participate in equipment benchmarking and definition of Tool of Record (TOR)
- Participate in cross functional team activities to achieve overall production yield, quality and cost goals
- Lead / coordinate new equipment installation and production release, incl. buyoff, training, etc.
- Provide support to manufacturing 24x7 operation and ensure maximum equipment uptime to meet weekly production targets.
- Interface with process engineering to develop and support new processes and applications.
- Work with equipment and automation vendors to setup machine to material handling functionality.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or a relevant field of study
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong interest in working in a dynamic environment
- Fast learner, with initiative and independence (min supervision)
- Familiar with trouble shooting skill, root cause analysis techniques, FMEA, QC tools
- Knowledge in basic mechatronic, electricity, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, sound and vibration and mechanics of material
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST1 || Tier 3 ||