Educator – Goodstart Little Mountain Keneland Drive
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- Our Little Mountain childcare centre is set on an acre of land surrounded by tropical bushland only minutes away from local shops, schools and transport.
- We offer a welcoming, fun and very supportive environment with lots of long-term staff
- We have a 62 place centre open from 7am until 6pm
- We strive to have a welcoming feeling for our families with spaces that are inviting and engaging. We incorporate natural materials and furnishings to create a calm space for the children to be creative and imaginative
- A major focus for our centre is our community connections with excursions to our local schools, library, farms and parklands, and incursions from occupational therapists, dental services and physically active programs, such as tennis, soccer and dancing.
- Minimum certificate level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Full-time permanent position, 38 hours 5 days per week
- This is a float role supporting all rooms as required and building relationships with all of our children and families
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team with head office support and excellent resources
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Posting Notes: LITTLE MOUNTAIN, SUNSHINE COAST || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Certificate III - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time