We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented CAD Technician to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for preparing drawings and designs for construction projects according to engineering standards and project requirements.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Preparing CAD drawings as per Engineering and Client requirements.
- Executing amendments to prepared drawings taking into account any changes/modifications on initial design.
- Managing the different versions of the design drawings and ensure they are controlled in a sequential reference environment.
- Maintaining log of drawings of all relevant design projects as per QMS and/or project requirements.
- Assisting Senior CAD Technicians with regard to information required, project progress, and any potential delays.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years work experience partnered with a Technical Diploma in Engineering or related field.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.