The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle
About the First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle
Unleash the explorer in you at The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle, an upscale hotel located in in the heart of JVC. Our 491 well-appointed rooms and suites make for the perfect retreat after a busy day of discovering the city, or attending business meetings. Centrally located, the district of JVC offers convenient access to the entire city. The area is connected to three main roads, while bus networks and the hotel’s shuttle service will keep you seamlessly connected to the city. Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai and The Expo 2020 site are all within a 20-minute drive. The community of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) provides a number of family friendly conveniences including the Circle Mall, public parks and restaurants, which are all easily accessible from the hotel. Our signature restaurants and bars provide trendy venues to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a mouth-watering meal. Santé Ria oozes with full bodied Latino spirit that serves mouth-watering flavours inspired by the vibrant cultures of South America. The Village Bistro offers a vibrant, family-friendly dining experience where guests will enjoy an à la carte menu options and international buffets. The Village Bistro also serves the terrace and pool deck where guests will be able to enjoy a refreshing dip and al fresco dining. The hotel also offers a number of leisure facilities including an exclusive club lounge, a large outdoor swimming pool, a gymnasium and male and female massage treatment rooms.
About The First Collection
The First Collection, brings together the key hotel, hospitality, and lifestyle assets of The First Group under one exciting and progressive brand. Comprising of five operational hotels and a pipeline of seven upper midscale hotels that will launch under The First Collection banner, the company has ambitious growth plans across the UAE. The First Collection also encompasses popular dining outlets including MasterChef, the TV Experience, Lola Taberna Española and Ikigai, which have received acclaim for delivering unique and exceptional dining experiences.
The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle
Put your career first by embarking on a rewarding journey with the First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle. We understand that our employees are the face of the company and providing our guests with memorable experiences is at the forefront of everything to do. To support this, we provide our employees with tailored training and development opportunities to help them grow in terms of their career and personal objectives.
We are committed to hiring talented and energetic individuals who will enrich the stay of every guest. To achieve this we focus on providing a work environment that inspires motivation and retaining employees. We offer comprehensive benefits to our employees, which include: return air tickets to home destination, uniform and laundry services, accommodation and recreation facilities, medical coverage and life insurance, transportation, duty meals, colleague discount in our F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates, enhanced employee rewards program, team bonding and engagement events, employee health and wellness activities.
Joining a dynamic, vibrant and customer focused team, you will display a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience to all our guests.
- Ensure The First Collection brand standards, policies and procedures are adhered to all times
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with TFC standards
- Being able to perform all Front Office duties like check-in and check-out of guests, answering the phone according to the hotel etiquette, assist guests with their inquiries, taking reservations and performing administrational tasks
- Handling cashiering duties
- Be familiar with all the Front Office systems and software required for the position
- Ensure that all hotel standards are met when assisting the guests and handling information
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner
- Review Front Office logs, Trace File and Credit Limit daily
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates
- Coordinate with Front Office Team Leaders in performing daily tasks or during the shift
- Be familiar with hospitality vocabulary and codes
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed
- Always use proper etiquette when communicating with guests and team players
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs
- Minimum SPM / “O” Level or professional Certificate in administration management or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in a receptionist role with computer literacy
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Required language(s): fluent English, native Arabic and French preferred
- Team player with excellent planning & organizing skills
- Able to work flexible working hours with rotating shifts
- Pleasant personality with good problem solving skills