Andaz means, "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-starcreative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences,art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playfulDutch-inspired environment. Five-starHyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with anaward-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion fordiscovering our up and coming East neighbourhood and a buzzing IndonesianRestaurant, Mama Makan.
Withthis in mind, a role as ClusterMarketing Executive for Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht & Hyatt RegencyAmsterdam, two of Hyatt’s flagship properties, means a chance for YOU toshow your personal style and bring your creativity to work, to lead a range ofmarketing activities that bring both hotel stories to life.
- You want to be part of a team where any idea is welcome, nothingis too crazy and you enjoy throwing creative ideas out there!
- You have a love for building strong brands
- You have a passion for hotels, restaurants, bars, travel and whatis hot in the city!
- You are a team player and together with the Marketing Manager,Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive and Trainee you will lead thehotel & outlets’ annual marketing strategies
What does the ROLE entail?
Support management of social mediachannels for hotels & outlets, including social listening to boost surprise& delight, online reputation and engagement. Creativity is key!
Vet influencer requests received bythe hotel & work together with marketing team to bring together uniqueexperiences for press/influencers that we host.
Design of promotional materials forsales/outlet events/promotions, hotel collateral in line with brand standards& support team in creation of unique hotel giveaways
Coordinating content creationalongside Marketing Manager, taking the lead role in coordination of F&Bphoto shoots
Copywriting alongside MKT Manager forvarious platforms including but not limited to monthly outlet newsletter,internal communications & paid social campaigns
Attendance at hotel/outlet events forsocial coverage & relationship building
Offering creative ideas & input tobring new & existing hotel events to life
Active participation in bringing theAndaz & Hyatt Regency brands to life in line with global brand concepts andmaking these locally relevant with creative ideas, including The ManySenses of Andaz & Hyatt’s FIND Experience platform.
Monthly social media reports &other necessary
Support in Hyatt.com & outletwebsite updates
Manage online 3rd partyplatform management e.g. CVENT
Support in review management whennecessary
You have your finger on the pulse andby staying on top of the latest trends in the industry, in social media and inAmsterdam you make sure we always stay ahead of the game.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Great places to work in the city center on thebeautiful canals and in the lovely Amsterdam East
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year, after 1 year of service
- A guest experience in your own city with acomplimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two.
- Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, careerplanning, discounts all over the world and social activities
- An entry to the World of Hyatt, a place where we carefor people so they can be their best
- International working experience with futureinternational transfer happily facilitated
- A Bachelor degree within/related to,Marketing/Media/Communications/Branding/Hotel Management;
- 1-2 years experienced in a similar position
- An excited self-starter who enjoys working pro-actively, is veryorganized and has a keen eye for details; without also shying away fromadministrative tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office essential and design programs are aplus
- Strong creative language skills in Dutch and/or English. Dutchpreferred but not mandatory.
- You are already legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or valid work permit for the country