Our client is one of the Global Banks who is looking for passionate and strong Java Developers to join their team. For this role, you will be closely with Front Office and Middle Office to design, implement and maintain Java-based solutions that meets the Treasury business requirement within the Bank.
They are looking for 1 Junior and 1 Senior passionate Java developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for Junior java specialists to get into a Financial sector, and for Senior java specialist to take on a Leadership role.
Java Developer - Why Apply?
- Work closely with the Front and Middle Office team.
- Get to work on Risk management system, which consist of pre-trade and post-trade functionality.
- Work in a multicultural team including global users.
- Attractive remuneration package and rewards, including meal allowance $1,000/month.
Java Developer - What is required?
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Information Technology or related disciplines
- For Junior - at least 1 year relevant work experience in Java.
- For Senior - at least 5 years' relevant work experience in Java, banking ground would be an advantage.
- Solid skill in Java development (Java 8 or above is preferred).
- Familiar with typical Spring REST stack (eg: JPA, security, Swagger)
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interest parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org