Calvary Community Care
Permanent Part Time Support Worker Roles
About the Role
Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference to people’s lives and the community, by facilitating positive health and wellbeing options for individuals, their families and carers.
We are currently looking for qualified and experienced Support Workers to join our dynamic team on Bathurst Island.
Bathurst Isalnd is a Flexible Aged Care Facility.
What you bring
If you are keen to utilise your exceptional communication skills, amazing problem solving abilities, proven capacity to respond to client’s individual needs on a day-to-day basis, while consistently maintaining professionalism, then we are keen to meet you.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Ochre card
- Certificate III or higher in Disability/Individual Support
- A current Driver’s Licence with no restrictions
- First Aid & CPR
- Competent computer/IT skills and smart mobile phone or device
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously, problem solve and follow established procedures.
- An ability to work as part of a team, follow Care Plans and demonstrated compassion towards those in your care.
- Willingness to undergo medication certification
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading mission based health care organisation. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, training, and skills development. Calvary is also proud to be recognised as a leader in gender equality. Further details are available here: [...] to join the team
To join our diverse, compassionate and dedicated team for a rewarding Calvary career, please submit an online application.
Please note: attached to the job advertisement on the Calvary Careers portal are important documents relating to the role. Please ensure you view these documents before beginning your application. It is suggested that you download a copy of these for your reference.
Candidates must hold Australian or NZ Citizenship or the capacity to permanently work in Australia.
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications or resumes and phone calls from recruitment agencies.