Selby Jennings - Hong Kong
- Assist in system development, formulation of user needs and specifications;
- Contribute to a variety of initiatives in order to deliver professional IT solutions and consulting services for operational and business objectives;
- Manage system change requests and prioritise enhancement activities using the change management method;
- Collaborate with the Bank's IT departments, such as the Shenzhen Development Centre;
- Provide other ad-hoc and emergency assistance as needed by superiors.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology (or equivalent);
- Strong system programming abilities, ideally utilising Progress, Java, Microsoft Access, or Visual Basic;
- 2 years relevant working experience in the banking IT / Fintech / e-commerce business, preferable with MPF product knowledge;
- Have a good understanding of the IT system development life cycle, change control governance, and testing approach;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities;
- Self-sufficient and able to operate under pressure;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, with a preference for Putonghua;
- It's best if you're accessible right away.
If you're interested to find out more, submit your CV below and we will reach out to you.