Participate in Mass Production activities such as:
- Understand product requirement and define product manufacturing process
- Troubleshoot hardware and system level issues
- Ensure hardware performance able to meet published specs by working closely with NPI engineers.
- Perform extensive data analysis and specification setting activities.
- Follow through Project Life Cycle closely to align individual activities with project milestone.
- Apply electronics engineering knowledge and root cause analysis techniques to solve engineering problems and produce innovative solutions.
- Ensure new hardware and system meets manufacturing and quality goal.
- Ability to provide cost saving ideas and breakthrough ideas for improvement.
- Collaborate with field return repair team and partnership with the team to repair RMA units in CM to meet return TAT requirement.
- Generate and implement Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
- BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Candidate with Network test equipment knowledge will be added advantage.
- Possess good leadership skills as well as good communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
- Possess good teamworking skills.
- Possess excellent critical and analytical thinking skill.
- Candidate with strong hardware debugging skill will be added advantage
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):> 24 months
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 39355