Primary Location: MYS-KL-Kuala Lumpur
Job: Advanced Analysis
Job Posting: May 24, 2021
Unposting Date: Jun 24, 2021
Join Us. Are you ready? Go!
- Be courageous. Be different. Stand out from the crowd
- Work hard, have fun, make a difference
- Allow your passion to become your purpose
As the independent consulting arm of Worley, with 3000 people in 19 countries, the work we do impacts the world around you. Advisian provides integrated strategy, management and technical consulting solutions to clients within the energy, infrastructure and resources sectors. We have an opportunity for a Consultant to join our Asia Pacific LNG Line, located in Singapore.
Travel will be required as part of the role. Travel will be mostly within Singapore to visit local customers, conduct training and attend project meetings. But you may also be asked to travel overseas to support business development, trainings and projects as required.
This opportunity will provide you with development and experience in an integrated commercial and technical consulting environment. You will have the opportunity to work with industry experts to consult and advise on and successfully deliver various projects related to advanced software solutions and consulting services.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
About the Advance Analysis - Consultant (MYS) role:
In this consultative heavy role, you will be responsible for conducting software sales and account acquisition to meet business targets.
(Please complete Questionnaire, incomplete quetionnaire applications will be ignored)
Key Responsibilities :
- Establishing standards and processes for BAU application management.
- Conducting software sales and account acquisition to meet business targets.
- Developing and managing software sales opportunities and client relationship.
- Conducting business development driven pre-sales activities include modelling
methodology developments, demonstrations and technical benchmarking.
- Conducting the software technical support team for post-sales services.
- Conducting software training for clients / colleagues.
- Supporting development of proposals and technical presentations.
- Executing FEA projects under the supervision of Technical Lead including development of methodology, supervision of project team and review/approval of technical report.
To succeed in the Advance Analysis - Consultant (MYS) role, you will need to liaise with customers to ensure all technical and commercial objectives are met to be successful in the role you will have :
Key Requirements :
- At least 5 years of professional engineering experience.
- Masters (or higher) in Engineering (Mechanical / Structural / Civil / Aerospace or similar)
In-depth understanding of the current technical/engineering practices and future trends in the CAE industry.
- Proven experience in conducting and delivering technical/engineering projects in Oil & Gas / Defense / High-Tech /Biomedical industry.
- Great understanding of and experience in numerical modelling (FEA/CFD)
- Experience preparing consulting proposals and technical reports.
- Experience preparing software sales proposal.
- Proven ability to develop and manage sales pipelines with strong business development capabilities.
- Experience in software development for Abaqus customization projects (Fortran, Python)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English is essential. Second languages including Chinese or other regional languages will be an advantage.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Advisian
Kindly apply online or send your resume to : careers.bsc@WorleyParsons.com