WorleyParsons - Oman
Senior Process Desginer - OMA0034
Company : Worley
Primary Location: Oman
Employment Type : Employee
Job Level : Experienced
Job Posting: Sep 27, 2020
Unposting Date: Oct 28, 2020
Reporting Manager Title : Chief Process Engineer
Post : Senior Process Designer(Preferably Omani Nationals)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the field of oil & gas, refinery, petrochemical process drawing drafting/design.
- Experience in AVEVA Diagrams, AUTOCAD 2D and MS Office is must. In addition Smart Plant P&ID, Microstation would be added advantage.
- Independently able to produce process drawings using company or client drawing standards.
- Experience in preparing line lists, equipment list and valve list from AVEVA diagrams.
- Expert level Drafting of all process drawings including but not limited to PFD(PFS), UFD(UFS), P&ID’s(PEFSs), UEFS, PSFS, Block flow diagrams, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment and Good communication skill in English
- Site surveys and process drawing verification (as-building).
- Develop Omani Designers, Supervising, coordinating and training of Process Designers.
- Coordinating process drafting work by other designers.
- Ensuring drawing quality and maintaining quality records