If you are a passionate, dynamic individual, who seeks to develop and grow into a search consultant role; someone who’s keen to join a team of thinkers and doers and become a search leader within the wider media community, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a search talent who can inspire and educate clients about the power of search based marketing, with experience across four key pillars:
- PPC: Strategy and implementation of client campaigns across the following platforms: Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Bing Ads, YouTube Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Analytics and research: Is comfortable developing and delivering strategic insights from the following analytical packages e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
3 best things about the job:
- Our client list is enviable – there are great opportunities
- Working collaboratively with smart individuals from different areas of the business to bring award worthy work to life
- Working in a positive, fun and inspiring agency culture where staff well being is a priority
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to Head of Search and Platform
Measures of Success:
In three months;
- Built trusted and influential relationships with the team and clients that you work directly with day-to-day
- Been trained on the Neo way of working and market leading tools and technology
- A thorough understanding of the Mindshare & Neo specialist business units and forged a collaborative relationship with the relevant team members
In six months:
- Attended and contributed to an ideation session for your client and then worked with media partners to bring the ideas to life
- Have set up a regular coaching and mentoring sessions with your direct reports
- Pushed yourself out of your comfort zone in a way that is inspiring and motivating
- Be able to spot SEM or SEO opportunities and drive them commercially
In 12 months:
- Attended a training course that is aligned to your career ambition and part of your personal development plan
- Contributed to the development of an award worthy campaign
Responsibilities of the role:
Strategy & Consulting:
- Diagnose a client’s current situation their objectives
- Develop Media proposals in line with client needs
- Use Neo proprietary tools to understand consumer behaviours and then develop strategies and/or opportunities accordingly
Operations & Delivery:
- Grow strong relationships with all relevant contacts client side including Senior Management
- Work with client teams to ensure that retainer and project based work is implemented efficiently and to the expect standards/deadlines
- Ensure SEM efficiencies are made by the proper use of tools and integration
- Continuously working with the client and 3rd party teams to develop and implement tactics and content marketing initiatives.
- Allocate clients budgets to maximise the client’s return on investment
- Constant focus and optimisation on improving performance based metrics such as CTR, Avg CPC, CPA, etc.
Business Growth and Development:
- Be competent in spotting and driving opportunities for existing clients
- Work with Senior Management on new business & award entries
- Manage revenue and finance process
- Work with Senior Management to address goals and KPIs
Process & Team Management:
- Be competent at keeping an internal WIP document up to date
- Ensure team members are completing work on time
- Ensure all SEM output is SOX compliant and timesheets are completed accurately
- Provide on the job training, coaching and mentoring to Search Executive/Assistant
- Conduct performance reviews with Search Executive/Assistant where relevant in accordance to Neo processes and timelines
- Provide timely feedback to ensure all search deliverables are of a high-quality
- Assist in the recruitment of new Search Managers, Executives or Assistants
What you need:
- Minimum 4 years of SEM experience, ideally with strong operational track record
- Extensive usage and knowledge of analytical packages e.g. Google Analytics, or Omniture.
- Strategy and implementation of client campaigns across the following platforms: Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Bing Ads, YouTube Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Strategic knowledge and implementation of SEO tactics is added advantage
- Consultative skills with a passion of making the complex simple
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong focus on Excel (vlook ups, pivot tables, IF functions)
- Account and team management experience
- A demonstrably high level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, with strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
- Ability to support others in problem solving
- Google Analytics and AdWords Individual Qualifications
Neo@Ogilvy is the world’s leading digital and direct media agency, with more than 650 professionals in 39 offices across 32 countries. We provide a full range of digital and direct media services, including media strategy, planning and buying, search marketing, performance marketing, analytics and technology, mobile marketing, social media marketing, digital out-of-home marketing and others. Our missions is to be the best in class, full-service digital and direct global media network that delivers performance results to our clients’ 360 strategy
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us atwww.mindshareworld.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.