Req. ID: 148262
- Develop and execute validation test plan on SSD devices on PC systems
- Analyze and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality, recommends and implement test coverage improvement actions
- Perform Failure analysis and work with other function groups to resolve SSD system issues
- Provide system analysis support for customer or yield related issues.
- Improve customer integration experience.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience working with PC/Notebooks (PC Setup, PC troubleshooting)
- Working experience in either SSD or HDD industry would be an advantage
- Experience with SATA and/or NVMe storage interface protocols and Windows/Linux Operating Systems
- Programming knowledge in Python and C++ in OS environment and microncontrollers
- Knowledge of storage device drivers and SATA and/or PCIE chipset register configurations would be beneficial
- Experience using SATA/PCIe/NVMe bus analyzers and Analog/MixedSignal scopes would be beneficial
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || SSD Engineering || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||