Louis Berger Services is currently looking for a full time Security Manager.
Louis Berger Services, Inc is a subsidiary of WSP that provides operations and maintenance and EPC services to a wide range of commercial, federal and state and local power and infrastructure clients. We operate in CONUS and OCUNUS locations and are headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina.
All employees must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Lead and manage all health, safety, and security components of the onboarding process. The company will process all staff and contract employees through onboarding involving the following activities:
- Sourcing service providers to provide various components of onboarding (i.e: PPE, Security Systems, etc);
- Complete required security clearance procedures for covered positions; interact with government agency(ies) on exceptional cases;
- Conduct training on security measures and safeguards, as well as scheduled security briefings for all site personnel;
- Complete all health and safety training; implement health and safety measures in alignment with project requirements and company policies;
- Manage the inventory and distribution of all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); udit the use of this equipment;
- Conduct post incident investigations and reporting;
- Provide status updates to key members of operations management and LOGCAP leadership team on the status of training completed;
- Interact regularly with peer Manager, Onboarding Operations (Human Resources) in order to coordinate HR, Security, Health, and Safety actions be taken within the onboarding process
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience managing the onboarding of large BOSS projects
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience in corporate security.
- Experience as an Assistant FSO or Industrial Security Specialist required.
- Must be willing to travel to and work overseas (geographic locations are Kuwait and Kwajalein)
- Strong organization skills; previous experience leading and working within teams
- Has experience working on projects with demanding deadlines and contingencies
- Able to work long hours to achieve a successful mission
- Excellent problem-solving skills and effective at collaborating with internal and external partners
- Very strong skills working with Microsoft Office Suite of products - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize several issues at one time and execute results
- Basic knowledge of JPAS
- Active Secret Security Clearance