Project Manager will manage projects and client relationships with respect to eBrevia’s law firm, corporate, commercial real estate and audit/consulting firm clients including coordinate demos, assist with onboarding new clients, client training, and overall project planning. The Project Manager will bring client issues and solutions to the internal development team and suggest future enhancements. This position has a dual business/legal focus.
• Manage clients’ projects and accounts, including onboarding, preparing project timelines and other deliverables, providing training and ensuring clients’ success.
• Proactively communicate with clients via email or phone to identify, explain and troubleshoot user issues.
• Demo products to C-level executives, lawyers, knowledge managers, and IT professionals.
• Review and negotiate NDAs, customer license agreements, and general commercial contracts.
• Maintain, update and ensure compliance with various company policies.
• Work directly with company’s team of corporate attorneys and software engineers to develop and enhance the company’s products.
The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Candidate must have experience as an attorney reviewing a variety of contracts, including general M&A and commercial contracts.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Experience with investment management agreements, loan agreements, real estate agreements, employment agreements, ISDA, and/or IP-related agreements a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and make progress.
• Experience managing projects and working in a team environment.
• Experience with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Apps (Calendar, Google Docs).
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software a plus.
• The successful candidate should be initiative-taking, organized, technically savvy, resilient, creative, and most importantly, have a desire to grow.