Educational Leader – Warragul, Sutton Street
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our centre:
- Permanent, full-time opportunity, 38 hours per week
- Educational leader position with Diploma or Bachelor Qualification qualification
- Long Day Care centre – Encourages flexibility for different families
- Located on a large block with cows as our neighbours, close to shops, schools and community facilities
- 81 Place Centre
- Sustainable practices implemented (e.g. vegetable & flower gardens, natural outdoor space)
- Seek to share best practice examples to improve the education program and provide quality learning experiences
- Extensive and recent practice-based early childhood education experience (aged birth to 8 years).
- Experience as an Educational Leader in an ECEC service
- Working knowledge of National and State Accredited Early Learning Frameworks and National Quality Framework (including qualification requirements and National Quality Standards).
- Hold a Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture through your strong communication skills, reliability and professionalism
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with families and children
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Ensuring you are set up for success by our comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor to ensure ongoing support
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs
- Highly competitive above award wages with yearly increases
- Ongoing professional development and networking opportunities which include; teacher conferences, secondments to rural communities, up-skilling programs and more.
- The option to purchase additional annual leave, discounted child care fees, uniform allowance, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
Does this sound like you?
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity and bring your experience, enthusiasm and passion for giving children the best start in life!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
Posting Notes: WARRAGUL || VIC || Australia (AU) || VIC North - Region 31 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time