Field Technical Representative - 68328
Technology and Engineering - Australia Offsite
About the role
We are the official source of television audience measurement for the free to air networks and
subscription television channels in Australia. At Nielsen TAM, we are passionate about improving our clients; understanding of what their consumers watch on television.
A vacancy currently exists within our Technical department for a Field Service Representative (12-month contract with a strong possibility of extension).
The successful candidate will be required to work in and around Sydney, NSW.
- Installing and maintaining TV rating equipment
- Job scheduling
- Administration duties including accurate data entry
- Stock control
- Candidates should have a combination of experience and skills including:
- General knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment
- Well-developed knowledge of PC's, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Current drivers licence
- Experience in working independently (desirable)
- Experience working in domestic situations (desirable)
- You must be trustworthy, reliable and a team player who aims for complete service satisfaction
- Preferably citizens of Australia or PR, otherwise potential applicants must have proof of right to work in Australia.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite