Relocation Level: No
Hiring Manager: EVULYN LIM
Recruiter: STEPHANIE TAN
As a QMS Engineer, you will be responsible for driving improvement in F10 QMS performance. You will be involved in leading one of the quality programs such as Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Document Control, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Calibration Management System and ensure site compliance to requirements. You will also collaborate with the Global Quality (GQ) audit teams and standards program managers to drive quality standards implementation and continual improvement.
- Represent Fab10 on the assigned quality programs in collaboration work with Frontend Operations network and GQ
- Lead and ensure quality program performance to the planned schedule, scope and result.
- Plan and schedule quality program timelines and record achievements using appropriate tools.
- Provide program performance updates periodically with communication across functional groups.
- Lead and control program changes including scope, plan, business rules, policies and procedures.
- Work with the program teams to identify project risks and evaluate solutions.
- Serve as Local Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned quality program.
- Experience with IATF16949 standard and AIAG Quality Tools are preferred.
- Strong program and project management skill.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills and capable of summarize complex information into simple explanations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possess good collaboration skills and strong multi-tasking capability.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong influencing skills and experience with driving cross-function group issues to resolution
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to partner successfully with other groups and build strong peer relationships
- Experience working with global teams is helpful.
- Capable of implementing analytic techniques through platforms such as Tableau, R and Python are preferred.
- Understand database principles and have basic SQL skill are preferred.
Working Location :
1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GJS: E1 to E4
Hiring Manager: Evulyn Lim
Closing date: Until Filled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST1 || Tier 3 ||