Requisition ID: 278126
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company’s annual revenue and booking quota for assigned territory. Identifies, develops, and retains new business relationships. Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging third party relationships. Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction. Reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Consistently negotiates and closes new business
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory
- Develops strategies to generate cost effective sales leads
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings
- Documents all sales contacts and activities in Concur’s sales tools and systems
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect’s business drivers to Concur’s Employee Spend Management Solution
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Concur’s solutions to qualified prospects
- Establishes feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners to the Marketing department
- Provides constant feedback to Sales management on the territory environment
- Accurately qualifies and prepares Pre-Sales Consultants and Services staff for customer demonstrations and presentations
- Shares input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
- BA in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling ERP or financial solutions
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities
- Excellent telephone skills
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.