Req ID: 103170
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Voice Executive to join our team in Quezon City, National Capital Region (PH-00), Philippines (PH).
Role and responsibilities
- Handle inbound provider calls for health insurance companies (based in US) for customer medical membership on High Deductible, EPO, PPO, HRA, and Idemnity plans for benefit verification/eligibility, claim status and general queries.
- Answer calls and document as per customer's written specifications in accordance to the process and procedure document.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs.
- Responding to customer request via phone and/or writing to ensure timely resolution of unpaid medical insurance claims.
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality resolution.
- resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines.
- developing and maintaining a solid knowledge of healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
Requirements for the role
- Ability to work regularly from Monday through Friday. Hours of operations is 7am to 7pm US Central Standard Time. Shifts will be scheduled during these timings.
- University degree or equivalent that requires 3+years of formal study with English as a medium of study.
- 1+ years of experience in global call center, where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customer or business associates who spoke English.
- 6+ months US Health Insurance inbound call center experience.
- 1+ yr(s) experience of using a computer with Windows PC applications that requires use of keyboard, navigation screens and learn new software tools.
- 1+ yr(s) experience in service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and making appropriate decisions.
*Shift timing can change as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do paid overtime and work on weekends basis business requirement.
All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Orientation and process training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.