Andaz; the Hindimeaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries,uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we arelooking for an Assistant HousekeepingManager!
Who are YOU?
- Anatural motivator who cares about their team and has a good portion ofpersonality;
- Anachiever who loves to learn more and more each day to be able to surpassexpectations;
- Someonewith a hands-on and pro-active mentality, who has an eye for detail and canadapt to change as needed;
- Youlove a challenge and think out of the box;
- ‘LuxuryLifestyle’ is your middle name, being very service oriented;
- Youlike to be in charge: reporting directly to the Housekeeping Manager, you willbe responsible for the department;
- Thepoint of contact for all other departments when it comes to Housekeepingissues;
- Theto-go-to person that assists in making the guests’ stay a personalized andmemorable one.
What willyou be doing?
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to…
- Ensuring the team reflects Hyattservice standards and procedures, delivering the brand promise and providingexceptional guest service at all times;
- Ensuring that all rooms and hotelpublic areas are cleaned to standard, and that quality checks and 12-pointinspections are consistently maintained while following all safety and securitypolicies and procedures are followed;
- Inspecting VIP rooms and performing spotcheck for arrivals and stay-over rooms;
- Liaising with the Front Officeregarding expected and early arrivals, VIP''s, moves, turndown service, grouparrivals and special requests and sharing this information with Attendants;
- Coordinating reports regarding roomsrequiring urgent maintenance, informing the Engineering Department and keepingrecords;
- Monitoring reviews and guestfeedback and taking appropriate action where necessary;
- Preparing schedules, wages andattendance lists;
- Assisting the Housekeeping Managerin the selection of new Housekeeping employees;
- Supporting the training and developmentof Housekeeping employees as well as providing regular feedback on performanceand assisting the Housekeeping Manager with yearly performance appraisals;
- Monitoring and controlling allHousekeeping purchases and maintaining a healthy financial stock control;
- Ensuring all team meetings andbriefings are well planned, efficient and results-oriented.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in the 9 streets of Amsterdam;
- A lovely team of ± 35 colorful personalities;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt;
- International working experience;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: loads oftraining opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and let’snot forget about our social activities…!)
- Youalready have experience in a Leadership role, ideally as an Assistant Managerat a similar property;
- Youare very familiar with the Housekeeping department, having relevant experienceand knowledge for the position and the ability to onboard and train newcolleagues;
- Youhave good communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
- Youhave a flexible schedule and are able to adjust your time as needed to covershifts;
- Youare encouraging, motivating and energetic;
- Youare able to oversee operations as well as to handle projects andadministration.
- Youare legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU passport or avalid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable,vibrant...
Do these words describe you or evenmore, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for firstname.lastname@example.orgSee description