Req. ID: 229024
Wet Process & CMP Process & Equipment Senior Engineer
- Meet and work with Process Integration, Production, and other process areas.
- Send out periodic reports on process metrics. Submit SWRs and ECNs to evaluate and implement process changes. Review submitted ECNs.
- Review QDR trends and react accordingly.
- Partner with production and shift engineering to determine and implement corrective actions for excursions.
- Follow up on all process related SWRs.
- Setting up contamination, defect, and performance qualification procedures and frequency
- Characterizing the process response to parameters
- Defining the process margin with respect to upstream and downstream steps
- Qualifying conversions and new processes
- Improving the process cost of ownership, throughput, and performance;
- Reducing scrap and excursions
- Bachelor's in Engineering and one year of semiconductor experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of SPC and its applications in the area and knowledge of semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Have experience with the specific area equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of Fab processes and a basic understanding of probe and param functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good PC skills, and strong data collection skills
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving, communicating openly, and taking responsibility
- Demonstrate good team work skills, multi-tasking capabilities and being self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot problems to address root causes
- Have a strong focus on effective team dynamics
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of probe, param, and device theory
- Be willing to be on call at all times and work any shift as required
Working Location : 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: SINGAPORE || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||