Established on 1 April 2015, the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) is the national body overseeing cyber security strategy, operation, education and outreach, technology and industry development. CSA provides dedicated and centralised oversight of Singapore's national cyber security functions, and engages partners to ensure the holistic development of Singapore's cyber security landscape. It is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information and reports to the Prime Minister's Office.
CSA offers exciting opportunities for individuals to be part of our dynamic, multi-disciplinary and committed team shaping Singapore's cyber security landscape.
The National Cyber Threat Monitoring Centre enables the Government to deal more effectively with cyber threats of national significance by enhancing capabilities in early threat discovery and sense-making.
As a member of the cyber threat intelligence team within the National Cyber Threat Monitoring Centre, you undertake an operational responsibility in performing all-source analysis to identify and forewarn key stakeholders on emerging cyber threats. This includes technical research from multiple sources to better understand the sophistication of cyber threats and attacks, as well as intelligence analysis to understand the motivation behind such cyber threats activities and its significance to nation states.
Cyber threat intelligence analysts will apply their knowledge to produce timely actionable intelligence and assessments for national cyber threat sense-making to forewarn stakeholders of evolving threats and to provide recommendations on possible threat mitigation measures. You will also be required to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely intelligence exchange.
- Relevant qualifications in Cyber/Information Security or Computer Science/Engineering or related fields.
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, GCIA and OSCP is a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge and background in analysis.
- Experience in cybersecurity operations will be an advantage.
- Strong technical skills. E.g. ability to code and script; knowledge and usage of regular expression; etc.
- Fresh graduates with relevant qualifications or strong interest may apply.
- A team player with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- An independent and critical thinker.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen interest in working in a fast-paced environment and be constantly exposed to emerging cybersecurity issues.
- Self-driven individual with a strong desire to learn and contribute.