Req. ID: 192421
- Upkeep, Maintain, repair and Calibrate Equipments to optimal condition as minimal requirement if not better
- Ability to identify Root Cause and resolve issues through use of Effective problem Solving tools
- Assist Engineer / EAs in Equipment Design change, Machine modifications and involved in Continuous Improvement Projects
- Ability to identify and resolve complex machine issues and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capable of playing mentoring role to fellow TMs and taking up leadership / Trainer roles whenever required
- Ability to communicate efficiently across all levels / departments
- Ability to lead through example and drive Team to excel without supervision
- To comply and observe all EHSS policies at work keeping safety as top priority
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Fresh Polytechnic graduates are welcomed to apply
- Equivalent experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Proactive, goal-oriented, and hardworking with a pleasant personality
- Teammate with good communication and interpersonal skills in building positive relationships
- Good analytical skill
- Good work ethic, and ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to perform 12-hour rotating shift work
- Equivalent experience in Pick and Place Equipment and Operation process would be an added advantage
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MH2 ||