Goodstart Institute of Early Learning is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering training programs designed for early childhood professionals.
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
This exciting Lead Trainer position is based in our Head Office in Murarrie and is responsible for ensuring operational practices and processes across the Goodstart business meet all process requirements of vocational education and training. We are offering a full time, 12-month fixed term contract (12 months maternity leave).
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensuring Goodstart’s formal Early Learning programs deliver a high-quality, respected and sought after professional learning opportunity to all participants
- Ability to work highly autonomously with minimum 3 out 5 days supporting students in centre.
- Fostering a learning culture to ensure the facilitation of quality vocational learning programs and assessment events.
- Ensuring all aspects of the student life cycle are met including student induction, intervention and completion of studies
- Ensuring a regular program of contact with each student monthly (either email, phone or visit)
- Developing KPI’s to measure student feedback and incorporate into ongoing process improvement and stakeholder reporting
- Developing, revising and implementing systems for Goodstart’s vocational and higher education programs, which consistently apply the VET Quality Framework and Higher Education Standards Framework across all delivery settings.
- TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Sound understanding of the VET Quality Framework, the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Understanding of best practice in vocational education
- Significant experience in business development, professional learning design, organisation, implementation, moderation and evaluation
- Previous experience in early learning education and care profession
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (desired)
- Experience in education in the tertiary sector (desired)
As well as being offered this amazing opportunity, you will:
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income to increase take home pay
- Access to discounted childcare
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more….
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early Learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your Cover Letter & CV to our website.
If you would like a copy of the PD or further information please email Alysse Giudice – firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Notes: MURARRIE, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || Learning & Development || SF:LI || No Early Childhood Qualification || Full-Time