Job Req ID: 264191
At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
BI Developer Role
Imagine having the opportunity to join an organization that is committed to your professional growth and development. At Quantrics, you will be a part of our amazing team where you will have an opportunity to work with other like minded and passionate individuals in an environment where it is fun, fast paced, exciting and ever changing.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Build enterprise level database solutions to support advanced analytics, reporting and marketing for customer operations.
- Help guide the evolution of a business intelligence data warehouse and enable the agile development of our engine for Next Best Action operations.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a wide array of data including billing, network performance and customer profile data to drive key business decisions and officially reported company metrics.
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- Significant experience using ETL tools such as SAS Data Management or Informatica to transform large data sets across different DBMS platforms.
- Expert level SQL skills to aggregate, filter and analyze large data sets on a variety of DBMS. Teradata is preferred. Oracle, sQ
- Able to debug code written by other people; including understanding the business logic implemented and ensuring the code is optimized.
- Experience using SAS products such as Enterprise Guide and Data Integration studio.
- Ability to work closely with business stakeholders to translate ambiguous requirements into efficient code to deliver expected results.
- Experience reading and understanding business documents (SRS, BRD).
- Able to prioritize, multitask and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Amenable to work in San Mateo and Shifting schedule.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Position Level: Q20
Application Deadline: 12/31/2020
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.