Specification specialist Low Voltage – Kuwait
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrical Product (EP) Team as the Low Voltage Switchgear Products Specification Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
We are looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Specification Engineer with a strong sales focus for Siemens Electrical Product (EP) Portfolio in Kuwait. The Specification Specialist will be responsible to promote the visibility of the Siemens Low Voltage Switchgear Products portfolio with Consultants, Contractors, Developers and end users. The utilization of your technical expertise to assist engineer and design energy management systems, including power systems, power quality monitoring, control and automation and Building Technologies is key. Further areas of responsibility include:
- Responsible for the Promotion and Technical support for the Low Voltage Switchgear Product Portfolio.
- Build and develop relationship with Consultants, Contractors, Developers, end-users.
- Actively drive the projects with all partners via the whole sales process.
- Develop the project pipeline for Siemens and the channel partners and ensure right target selection of Low voltage Switchgear products.
- Work closely in providing technical expertise on customer application requirements and specifying Siemens’ technology solution offerings.
- Promote visibility of Siemens to local consulting networks.
- Educate customers on technical features and business benefits of a Siemens proposed solution.
- Influence and specify the implementation of Siemens Low Voltage switchgear technology for a project.
- Increase market awareness on both company and products (e.g. through technical product presentations/seminars for customers, promotions, advertising).
- Approval and homologation of LV Switchgear products providing all the vital approval documentation (Type test info, reference projects and new application examples).
- Technical Engineering support for the Integrators/End clients in the regions
- Conducting product presentations and training to customers/Channel Partners.
- Achieve sales targets for assigned projects, product range or segments.
- The ideal candidate will be key to support sales force and project teams as technical and application specialist.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Outstanding people skills, strong sales personality, with excellent communication skills and a phenomenal teammate.
- At least 8 years’ experience in field of Low voltage Electrical Power Distribution.
- Detailed knowledge of Power Utility Business, Industry System Business and Commercial and Building Market.
- Knowledge of competitor products.
- Minimum 4 years combined experience in sales, marketing and business development.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in conducting training and presentations.
- Kuwaiti resident with transferable visa.
- Kuwait driving license crucial.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Proficient written and spoken Arabic preferred.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at [...] are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical & Electronic Services K.S.C.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time