Req. ID: 276861
- Responsible for the sustaining NAND product ownership and support the post qualification NAND change validation and conversion.
- Work with cross-functional team to resolve the customer returns or system fails due to NAND design/intrinsic issues and provide the fix or mitigation in time.
- Drive the continuous improvements to help NAND marginalities to achieve best-in-class qualify.
- Oversee the team’s performance, define priority and allocate resources to meet project milestones.
- Communicate the overall product status or critical customer issues to leadership and cross functional teams.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals and provide guidance on career development for the team.
- Ability to lead and work in a diverse cross-functional engineering environment with development focus
- Good knowledge of NAND device/design
- Good knowledge of System firmware/design is not a pre-requisite, but would be an added advantage
- Prior experience in leading product development projects or acting in similar capacity would be of added advantage
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and enthusiasm
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||