At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
Are proficient in Microsoft Excel?
Do you have strong analytical skills?
Can you work with minimal to no supervision?
Imagine having the opportunity to join an organization that is committed to your professional growth and development. At Quantrics, you will be a part of our amazing team where you will have an opportunity to work with other like minded and passionate individuals in an environment where it is fun, fast paced, exciting and ever changing.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Provide administrative tasks to the Training and Development Team
- Support trainers with classroom facilitation (training arrangements/system requests)
- Maintain and update reports (trackers, related training materials, schedules, etc.)
- Manage post-training initiatives (evaluations, class surveys, feedback, etc.)
- Monitor training issues and concerns
- Coordinate with different departments related to training activities
- Ad-hoc tasks, as required
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- Excellent MS Excel proficiency is vital for the role
- Flexibility to work autonomously in a start-up environment, where constant change abounds
- Highly Analytical and can deal with complex situations
- Highly organized and proactive
- High school diploma
- Superior written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office expertise
- Ability to work in a 24/7 rotating shift environment. Night shifts will be required
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular Term - Full Time
Position Level: Q13
Application Deadline: 03/22/2021
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.