Req. ID: 187561
As the Facilities Tool Install Engineer, you will be responsible for supervising and implementing the site plan and design for all new tool installation. It should also include the space planning of facilities utilities that routes from system to individual tool location. You are directly involved in equipment installation projects or non-routinely maintenance activities pertaining to the process tools. This position requires a complex understanding of the constructions function of assigned projects, materials, tools, proactive site coordination and good safety approach in the project execution.
Your position requires the ability to develop solid inter-group relationships between internal and external customers. Your commitment and mindset to ensure compliance with local procedure, safety and quality as per site requirement.
• Adhere to company’s environmental safety health policy and procedure, standard operating procedure with risk assessment, good housekeeping standard and policy when performing work.
• Ensuring implementation of systems and procedures required to attain department goals and objectives.
• Managing resources as necessary to achieve desired goals and objectives.
• Detail understanding of design philosophy/concept of Facilities utilities systems to manufacturing production tools.
• Plan and execute equipment hookup for new, conversion, unhooking and relocation tools.
• Plan, track and update utilities database to support manufacturing production tools.
• Plan and track capital and expense expenditure related to tool install.
• Review and approve equipment hookup drawing.
• Manage constructors to follow rules and regulation on site.
• Manage hookup project schedule and man power assignment.
• Coordinate with equipment engineers to finalize utilities release schedule and special requirements.
• Perform utilities and cleanroom system troubleshooting.
• Lead and develop for continual improvement of documentation in Standard Operating Procedure, Risk Assessment and Installation procedure.
• Manage out sourced contract service provider to performance work activities in accordance to service agreement.
• Control costs associated with your area minimizing regular expenditures and promote cost reduction projects
• Ensure all materials and manpower ordered are needed and used to complete activities.
• To perform site activities in accordance to Facilities discipline.
• Masters/Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering or related field.
• Knowledge of AutoCad experience will be an advantage
• Relevant facilities experience is preferred
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GJS Range: E1-E3
Hiring Manager: Wayne Tan Chuan Wooi (tanchuanwooi)
Location: Singapore, Fab10, 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
Posting End Date: Until filled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SR1 || Tier 3 ||