Investment Services Public Markets, or ISPM, is an integrated investment service team that uses data and emerging technologies to provide services for public market investment activities strategically and tactically. The team provides investment services for all public market investment groups such as business strategy advisory, research, global execution management, asset servicing, collateral management, market data management, network management and custody control. The coverage extends across a spectrum of products such as equities, bonds, money market, foreign exchange, futures, collateralized securities and other derivatives.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, and technically competent individual with an interest in delivering concrete business outcomes leveraging leading edge financial innovations to join us as a Vice President, Digital Champion.
- Scan the marketplace, draw a landscape of potential innovations, research products, conduct meaningful experiments, and then define the pathway to adoption and scaling.
- Drive small innovations from prototype to production and then wide-spread adoption within the public market business units to unlock business value.
- Balance strategic and tactical views to seamlessly keep us on the leading edge as we identify market disrupting innovations.
- Apply strong process orientation to lead teams with accountability. Define and build things with clear communication on change management, industry directions, and applicability/value of innovations.
- Evangelize new solutions across the business, partner effortlessly both within the firm, and externally, to adopt new ways of doing things or streamline/re-engineer processes already in place, to realize gains in operating efficiency while reducing risk, and delivering strategic transformations.
- Provide thought-leadership on relevant disruptive innovations and develop strategic initiatives to achieve robust and state-of-the-art operating models.
- Strong technical and Financial Services background with at least 7 years of relevant experience and a degree in a technically inclined field such as Engineering, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science etc.
- Ability to think strategically, conceptualize ideas, formulate tactical plans, and execute flawlessly.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in areas including: a. AI/ML/DS, b. blockchain/DLT, c. FinTech.
- Project/change experience with an ability to scan product landscape, analyze options, solution.
- Self-starter who is keen to learn and with strong learning agility, and a commitment to deliver concrete outcomes to the business.
- Motivated team manager with a strong bias for action, and comfortable with uncertainty.
- Driven to leverage market utilities, services and technologies to advance department capabilities.
- Strong leadership capability, with track record of coaching a team for performance excellence.
- Abilities in programming (Python preferred), visualization, and algorithms are preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – you need to be an exceptional communicator to manage all stakeholders and drive the team’s agenda forward successfully.