Req. ID: 259423
To perform maintenance and support engineering works in the fields of Mechanical equipment and system on site, to achieve continual improvement, system robustness, reliability and efficiency with the necessary guidance and direction from Facilities organization, to achieve facilities department, site, facilities corporate and company goals.
- Plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance programs for Facilities mechanical systems including HVAC, exhaust systems, scrubbers, process cooling water, chillers, boilers, cooling towers, compressed air systems, Fire protection system and cleanroom air systems to optimized equipment uptime and reliability.
- Respond and problem solving of issues and production interruptions from mechanical related equipment and system.
- Support mechanical engineering projects includes new construction, system upgrading and quality improvement.
- Perform spare parts and consumable inventory planning.
- Utilize computer base software to document and analyses records of maintenance work order, equipment history and project tracking.
- Maintain maintenance record for system fault history traceability.
- Adhere to company’s environmental safety health, security policy and procedure, standard operating procedure with risk assessment, good housekeeping standard and quality policy when performing work.
- Use quality tool such as 8D & 5 WHY analysis for problem solving.
- Diploma or Industrial Technician Certificate or National Trade Certificate in Mechanical engineering or equivalent experience in related field.
- Maintenance and Engineering background of mechanical system such as HVAC system, Chiller and Exhaust system will be of good advantage.
Working Location :
1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || #LI-ST1 ||