How do you build a better tomorrow? A spirit of constant improvement has made Maxeon Solar Technologies the world-renowned leader in solar innovation, and we thrive together to lead the fight against climate change.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar DNA, the company launched as an independent entity following its spin-off from US-based SunPower Corporation in August 2020.
Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products in more than 100 countries through a global network spanning more than 1,100 sales and installation partners. And Maxeon is powering positive change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 in Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster and farther than before. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality. And we thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world. Are you ready to power positive change?
Summary of Role
In this role, you will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Oracle ERP responsible for delivering a portfolio of projects and enhancements to the ERP and satellite systems within Manufacturing & Supply Chain Planning areas.
The right candidate will be extremely proficient in both the architectural aspects of business systems, as well as functional best practices for the teams they support. A skilled mentor and leader, this person will work closely with their team as well as business partners, including VPs, Controllers, process excellence teams, and other cross-functional leaders, to drive a portfolio of projects to successful completion, on time and within budget.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead an integrated team of managers, developers, analysts, consultants and vendors to deliver business results that scale.
- Support the business group on day-to-day operations and month/quarter-end close.
- Interface with business to understand the scope and requirements. Act as the liaison with business managers, users and IT team. Support definition of use cases, scenarios etc.
- Identify, design & drive strategic finance system enhancements and process improvement projects that serve Maxeon’s manufacturing & supply chain operations.
- Manage the financial integration plan, process and strategy related to M&A activity.
- Partner and drive alignment with cross functional teams on enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Serve as a point of escalation for any project issues, identify roadblocks, develop mitigation plan and timely communicate project status to stakeholders
- Travel to company locations from time to time is required for projects and to meet users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business (MBA) or Engineering.
- 15+ years of hands on experience in implementing Oracle e-business (R12) suite, especially modules like Advanced Supply Chain Planning, SIOP, Demand Planning, Distribution Planning, Global Order Promising, Production Scheduling, MRP, etc.
- Multiple end-to-end implementations, multiple global roll outs in MNC companies
- Hands on experience with requirements gathering, solution design, configurations, testing, post production support and documentation.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Working knowledge of other modules in Oracle ERP like – Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, Bill of Materials, Work in Process, etc
- Knowledge / experience of other planning applications like – E2Open, Demantra, Kinaxis.
- Experience of M&A and divestiture projects.
- Prior Domain experience in manufacturing & planning & is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in consulting roles with Big4 companies like Accenture, Deloitte, PWC etc.
- Superior skills with estimation and project planning, PMP/Agile Scrum certification
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret internal customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Experience in Semiconductor, Solar industry or any manufacturing company is preferred.
- Experience in working with a multi-vendor and multi-location projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.