Job: Data and Analytics
Primary Location: Asia-Malaysia-Bukit Jalil KL
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 22/Sep/2021, 4:53:28 AM
Unposting Date: 22/Oct/2021, 10:59:00 PM
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To support the Cloud First Strategy with an aspirational target of migrating more than 75% of our compute workloads on Public Cloud.
- T&I Wide Portfolio:
- Coordinate and ensure stats, data, info are correct through facilitated communications with T&I Cloud SPOCs.
- To be the main SPOC for consolidation of Cloud Workload Pipeline and Key T&I metrics reporting at Cloud Studio.
- To gather insights and advise accordingly to aid acceleration of migration activities (ie: SIA & Leap stages completion)
- Ensure all data and information are complete and including into the overall Cloud Workload Pipeline.
- ET Portfolio:
- Coordinate and ensure stats, data, info are correct through facilitated communications with ET Cloud SPOCs.
- To be the main SPOC for consolidation of Cloud Workload Pipeline and ET metrics reporting at ET MT.
- Cloud Service Onboarding
- Gather demands/requirements from CIO and App Teams and prioritise with Application Cluster Team before including in backlog.
- Facilitate discussions across CIO, Application Cluster and Cloud Engineering Team for backlog prioritisation.
People & Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values.
- Set appropriate tone and expectations for the team and work in collaboration with stakeholder/partners.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Cloud & DevOps Management Team
- Cloud Studio Members
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Cloud Governance Team
- Cloud Engineering Team
- T&I Cloud SPOCs
- T&I Cloud Community
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree with some experience in PMO Teams.
- Understanding of a formal project management methodology – preferably the one being used by the organisation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Delivers by possessing productivity, professionalism, customer service attitude, excellent communication skills, attention to detail and quality; ability to multitask; strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and ability to take direction from multiple areas.
- Comfortable in an agile and fast-moving environment.
- Developing Self & Others through Coaching, Contributing to Team, continuously learning and sharing knowledge.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.