As the Manager of Quality Engineering, you are responsible for driving Best In Class performance of Production Quality Assurance, Quality Management System, RDA/Metrology, Quality and Reliability Engineering, Process Control System and Big Data application teams. You will be leading the creation and implementation of supporting processes and system, as well as the technical and leadership development of team members.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop the strategic vision for the Quality Engineering department and lead the team to accomplish the vision
- Planning and executing strategies for quality function to create new frontiers that can be barriers to competition
- Establish Goals and lead the team to enable Micron the be Best In Class
- Collaborate with PEE, Manufacturing and Test Engineering teams to meet the needs of all new parts, equipment and process changes and to improve yields or output through the quality system
- Collaborate with PE, BU, GQ team to support and enable new products customer qualification and improve product quality. Sense what is important to customers and take proactive steps to be the benchmark
- Develop and deploy new system and application using Big Data technology to support all the big rocks
- Champion scrap and excursion reduction program
- Develop and deploy advance process control system
- Lead the chemical lab and contamination control team to meet the needs of the production
- Lead the change management team
- Oversee career development of all Quality Engineering personnel through the area leadership and ensure smooth succession plans for all key department positions
- Recognizing, motivation and enabling team members to grow
- Manage all staffing, training, and technical development of Quality Engineering teams
- Oversee all audit activities for both internal and external customers
- Is the Management representative for ISO TS qualification and is the Management customer representative to satisy TS cutomer need
- Responsible and the authority to ensure that customer requirements are met. This includes but are not limited to the selection of special characteristics, setting quality objectives and related trainings, corrective and preventive actions, product design and development, capacity analysis, logistic information, customer scorecard and customer portal
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Experience: Minimum experience as Manager
a) Proven ability to manage multiple complex, and potentially global, projects
b) Thorough knowledge of the QEM team structure, standards and processes
c) Proven ability to define and implement key components of effective leadership and an effective team training program
d) Proven ability to set, measure and achieve short and long range goals
e) Demonstrated capability in proactively prioritizing projects that meet the big rock targets Advanced and thorough understanding of the backend process, especially NAND
f) Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
g) Strong data analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Batu Kawan || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MP3 ||